Thursday, January 10, 2008

Deleting certain blogs

When I first started writing here no one knew what I look like or even what my daughter looked like. Since then I have posted a few pictures but not that many. The reason is...this is my outlet. This is a place where I can vent, yell, praise, whatever I want and not feel as if someone who knows me personally will go running their mouth.

Well, someone found my site and saw where I was telling the facts about my life. They weren't so nice in the email they sent to me. It goes something like this (Copied from the email not my words)................

"You are a piece of shit for putting online the facts of your life. What happened in your life should never have been told. What if your ex's family found out the truth about your marriage? Don't you know you are affecting his life now that you are telling people what happened? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BITCH WHO SHOULD SUFFER!!!! Tracy"

Well, guess who that was.......the current companion of my first ex-husband. The woman who stood back and watched as he abused my daughter and who stands as he tells his friends and family that she is just a girlfriend and will always be married to me.

I had to delete all photos that were on my site that pertained to the girls and me. This is for our safety. For those who want pictures that I know then give me an email and I will send them but from this day forward there will not be any pictures on this site of us.

To Tracy.........you have been with a man that has hurt his children, abused everyone who has come his way, and one day you will see that the things he does to you are not going to end. Standing by a man that will beat you, put you down, tells you that I am still his wife, etc will never be the man you really want him to be. I hope one day you will see the real Kevin and I hope you are able to live to tell about it.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 boys said...

WOW....don't you just hate X's.....