Monday, November 26, 2007

Babies

I have come to the conclusion that doctors don't know a thing about delivering babies from a person who is still a baby. My daughter is 16. The pregnancy wasn't something planned but it isn't the baby's fault how she came to be. We are making the best of a bad situation. Hence, the name Snowe (means blessed one).

My daughter has been sick continuously since her due date which was Oct 3. UGH!!!!! Yes she is very much past due. But all the doctors see is that she is 16. They aren't concerned about the fact the baby is being over cooked. UGH!! Or the fact that Allee is very sick. The pregnancy has taken such a toll on her body. I am waiting right now for the doctor to call us back and tell us what to do and it feels as if they are taking their good sweet time at it.

She is nauseated, throwing up (dry heaves since she has been throwing up since 2am this morning), ears are ringing, she says she feels as if she is on a roller coaster, her skin is hot to the touch but fever is only 101 so they aren't worried, and severe back pain (back contractions ouch!!). I want to take her to the hospital but Allee keeps saying that she don't want to add to the bills if all they are going to do is send her home. So now we wait on incompetent doctors to return our calls. What doctor office don't open on Mondays??? Apparently here there are many of them.

I am sorry I am venting. I am just scared and don't know what to do so I write when that happens. If I don't write for a few days then you know I finally got Allee to the hospital. Keep an eye on Mother of 3's site and she will let everyone know if Snowe Lynn has made her appearance.

4 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

poor babies! as the mother and grandmother this has to be so frustrating!!!

i've never heard of anyone baking a baby over a month past the due date. she must be absolutly miserable.

i'm praying for a November Snowe!

Mom of 3 boys said...

Hang in there sis...my thougths, prayers and blessings are with you and Allee and little Snowe....LYS

Mystiqeye said...

She is definitely miserable. I just wish they would do something. Just keep her in your prayers.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

are you home yet???? we are dying to hear everything! oh ya and possibly SEE PICTURES!!!