Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cookies

Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has ever done the cookie trade?? It is where you give out recipes and exchange to one another. I love those kinds of things. Recipes are amazing to exchange so people can try different things.

So, starting tomorrow November the 19th until the new year, I will add a new recipe and a new cookie recipe each day. Just keep an eye on my blogs for those recipes. If you want then you can add your recipes/cookie recipes to those blogs each day as well. If we all do this then we could have some amazing new meals and deserts to start the new year with. Enjoy and look forward to those recipes starting tomorrow.

4 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

i like to eat cookies, not so much "make" them. do you deliver?

✩Molly✩ said...

I have a friend whos blog has dozens of cookie recipies on it... me on the other hand, I don't even use my oven for normal cooking let alone baking, so heres the link for her blog. http://www.meandefish.blogspot.com

Mom of 3 boys said...

I use the kind of cookies that you just slice and bake....sorry...

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

mmmm, mom of 3 you don't even have to bake them - dough is awesome too.