Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just life

Well, I feel as if I have been slacking on here because I haven't written in a couple days like I would like. The problem is my internet, phone, and cable was messed up. It took them from 11 until almost 7 last night and they still aren't finished. The problem seems to be that whoever installed the cable lines in this condo unit didn't do it correct. So, come Wednesday they will be coming in and rewiring the whole thing. UGH!!!!! They have our computer up for now and sometimes my phone is working (not always but sometimes).

They were going to leave us with nothing up but I screamed, hollered and complained before they left. Explaining to them that my daughter does her college online and has a test on Monday that she can't miss (unless she is delivering her baby that is). So, several hours later we have a computer.

We were so aggravated that we got out of the house to calm down a bit. I had won a couple of tickets to see "This Christmas" so we went a head and saw it. I needed it. It was a funny movie. The kicker is that it is realistic. So, that being said...............

1. Cable companies can be pains in the butt but eventually they will get the job done (sounds like government workers. hehehehe)

2. A good movie to make you forget you problems and enjoy a good laugh is "This Christmas".

3. I will get out a complete meal of recipes later today/early tomorrow to make up for no recipes yesterday.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

holy cow, when is the baby coming? i'm waiting all the way out here in Arizona.

i hear you on all your points! we had the directv out here yesterday. did they fix it? no. did they tell us a rediculous way to fix it? yes.

men.

Mom of 3 boys said...

Tell your daughter that she needs to have that baby...that her aunt Kimi wants to see her niece....call me I need to know if her pains are getting any worse...it would be so much easier if her water would just break. You better call me when you go to the hospital....I will send you all my blessing and love...your best friend always..LYS...Kimi