Thursday, November 22, 2007

Quotes

Today I was watching a game show and they said a quote that just stood out to me. The guy said that William Shakespeare had said it originally but I didn't believe that that would be something Shakespeare would say. After research I found out that it was Joseph Ambrose who said it.

The quote is: “Love all, trust few, do harm to none.”

I know I don't love all, so I need to work on that part. I trust only a couple in the world so that part is covered. Most of all I try my best to do no ill will to anyone. Soooooooooooooooo What is the one quote that stands out in your mind that if someone asked you to quote that you can recite word for word and that you believe as it says.




6 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

This quote reminds me of another saying....."you know which one I am talking about".....just remember you and Allee and Snowe are loved..by me you sis/best friend always....but that quote is so true..I really need to work a few parts of that quote as well.....

Lots of love
Kimi

Mystiqeye said...

I definitely know which one you are talking about. HEHE

I was just amazed just how many people have repeated this over the years. Research research research. lol

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

"if passion guides you, let reason hold the reigns" ben franklin

i have a problem with "reason", justification just comes easier.

Mystiqeye said...

Justification is just what makes you feel better about doing something while reason is the drive for your endeavor. That is a good one though.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

very philisophical, very wise.

still even with your explanation, i still get myself into as much trouble as lucy and ethel together!

Mystiqeye said...

I was born Lucy and Ethel is my daughter .lol We are terror on the world. lol

I am more philosophical than most I guess. I guess that is from past experience and having to deal with life the way I have. Struggles tend to make you grow up or rebel. In my case I grew up and see things in a different light.