Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tagged

Well, I have been tagged twice in one blog at that........lol........that I need to make a list of 7 different things weird/crazy/unique about myself.

So, here it goes. And by the way "Mary Poppins" and Kimi..............you both owe me for this. lol hehehehehehehehe

1. I am about to be a grand-mother (any day at that she is late).

2. It don't bother me to sit in a room with no noise and just think. I know that is weird but you know that you did ask for weird things about myself. :)

3. I don't like roller coasters.

4. I had a dog once that was litter box trained. She was soooooooo cute. lol

5. I love to cook and can cook anything you give me a recipe to.

6. Two yrs ago I received 422 mother's day cards. Just because i didn't give birth to that many doesn't mean that that many kids don't think of me as "mom #2". :)

7. I want a house one day that the kitchen/dinning room area is bigger than the living room.

8. I'm not ticklish any part of my body.

9. I don't like Coke. UGH!!!!!!!! If it isn't PEPSI I don't want it.

10. I still believe in Santa Claus

11. I start shopping for Christmas the day after Christmas. So, I am already ready for Christmas except for the gifts for the soon to be grand-baby.

12. If I see a dance routine, I will watch it once, then try it myself and the 3rd time I will have the routine down to a tee. (Sorry Julie that you can't do it. AND she is a choreographer.)

13. I was once a Sunday school teacher. It seems like many moons ago but when I attended a church in NC I was a 2 yr old Sunday school teacher, youth leader, praise and worship team leader, drama teacher, and youth advisor. So, I was a little bit busy. Too bad I have moved so much or I would still be there with that great church.

14. LAST and PLEASE NO MORE TAGS!!! LOL I need a break......................
I would rather watch game shows all day long then to watch sitcoms.

So, I have done the 14 (because two people who I wont' mention their names again hehehehe) even though I should have had to only do 7. Since, I don't know that many people on here the only people I have to tag have already been tagged. Sooooooooooooooooooooo to those who want to respond then you can write me on my comments. I know you have all had to do this too many times yourself. Have a great week,

2 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

Hey, I was tagged 2 times as well.....love ya

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

me too, it was like a "self therapy - put your crap out in the open" day. don't we all feel a little.... more exposed?

someone explain the santa clause thing? is this from that tom hanks christmas train movie??

i start shopping the day after christmas too!

i'll agree to NO MORE TAGGING! LOL