Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish to send blessings over flowing to all of my friends, old and new.

Take time today to be thankful for
each breath you take for you never know when it will be your last one.
step you walk for there are people in this world who never have been able to walk and those of have lost their ability to walk
success you obtain and not only monetarily either for success is not measured by money alone
and most of all the love of your friends and family. For there are people that would give their life to have just one person to open their arms to say I love you.

Have a great thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the best friend in the world, we have always been connected throughout are lives whether we were close or far. I know that we are more than friends we are sisters, not by blood, but by spirit and love. I wish you the best on this day and everyday.

Your friend and sister always and forever
Kimi

Mystiqeye said...

Thank you so much Kimi for this comment. The way today has gone I have needed the reminder that there are people out there that still love us (me, Allee, and Snowe)without prejudice and without judgment. I love you sis/best friend.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

that was very nice and so true. I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving.

Mystiqeye said...

I spent from 98-04 in a wheelchair and still struggle each day to stay out of it. Since then I have begun to appreciate the small things more than I ever did before. You don't know how it feels to go from being able to run, dance, walk, bend and even just sitting for long periods until you are hurt and have to learn all over how to do those simple things. I hope that no one ever has to go through that.